- Reflect on the past year | To make a solid plan for a successful new year, you must know your starting point. Take a moment to reflect on the past year to know where you currently are in your life. CHECK OUT: It’s time to Reflect, Review and Renew
- Let things go | The second step is to let things go, both physically and emotionally. Take time to declutter your room and get rid of anything that you do not use or do not spark joy. CHECK OUT: 10 Ways to Help You Let Go of Things
- Define who you are | To know what kind of goals you want to set, you need to define who you are. Knowing who you are as a person helps you set goals that lead to your definition of success. CHECK OUT: The Woman I Want to Be
- Create a vision board | Bring out the artist in you by creating a beautiful vision board for 2023. Not only are they visually pleasing, but vision boards also help attract what you want into your life. CHECK OUT: What is your life vision?
- Find your lkigai | lkigai is a Japanese concept that means “a reason for being.” This balance is found at the centre where your passions and talents intersect with the things that the world needs and is willing to pay for. CHECK OUT: Simple Daily Changes to Become Your Best Future Self
- Let fear guide you | To build up your self-confidence, you will have to make fear your north star and let it guide you. CHECK OUT: How to Get Comfortable with the Uncomfortable
- Set yearly goals | Now that you have your theme and vision board. It’s time to gain clarity by listing out the big-ticket items you want to accomplish for the next year. CHECK OUT: Now, Next, Future Goals
- Upgrade your habits | Make a list of habits you want to form and habits you want to give up. Then, expand on that by writing down the reason and how forming or eliminating the habit will help you. CHECK OUT: 3 Steps to Creating New Habits
- Start using a planner | A planner is a fantastic tool to organise your tasks, events, and thoughts so you know exactly what to do every day to achieve those goals you set earlier. CHECK OUT: Live a Well-Designed Life
- Break down your goals | Remember those big, annual goals you set earlier? They might look intimidating at first, so let’s break those down into specific, achievable goals. CHECK OUT: How to Write a Better To-Do List
- Review your goals | Schedule monthly check-ins and quarterly reviews to assess your progress and check if you need to adjust any of the goals you set at the beginning of the year. CHECK OUT: Make It A Habit – The Benefit Of A Routine & Habit-Filled Day
- Make a bucket list | One of the things I look forward to the most when planning for the next year is making my bucket list. Your bucket list is a list of items that you want to do in the next year simply for your pleasure and fun. CHECK OUT: Make a ‘Feel Good Folder’, Have you heard of ‘Happy Lists’? & Plan a ‘Favourite Things Day’
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.