I’m Kiran. I am an Empty Nester, Homemaker, Multi-Award Winning Entrepreneur, a Lifestyle Coach, a Vegetarian & Vegan Nutritionist, a Yoga Instructor, a Podcast Host, a Master NLP Practitioner and an Author.
I was born and raised in Norway but the UK has been my home since 2008. I’ve had a wide and varied career and I’ve always been passionate about helping women envision, create and design the beautiful life they truly desire, to show them how they can start to live their life more fully and most importantly; step into the woman they want to be. My life hasn’t always been easy, I’ve escaped an arranged marriage, brought up my daughter single-handedly, had to deal with the loss of my mother from ovarian cancer, been in debt and had to deal with other obstacles which could have broken me – but the important thing is, it didn’t.
“Please let My Story Inspire Yours.”
My strength, tenacity and sheer determination to build a better life for myself and my daughter have led me to where I am now. And given me, the experience and dedication to helping other women who may not be in the best place right now, turn things around and start to live a life that they love and that loves them right back.
Throughout my life and my career, I have constantly examined myself, reinvented myself, and built myself into a woman I am incredibly proud of today – and it is truly an ongoing process. My knowledge, experience and life lessons over time, the obstacles and life challenges I’ve naturally encountered and mastered, are the gifts that I share as an older, wiser and more humble (if I can say so myself) Coach. I’ve transformed my life and gone from feeling overwhelmed, cluttered and confused about living to a curated life filled with purpose and joy.
I love working with women that are entering their mid-life because I understand the challenges they encounter in the later years of their life. We still have so much to look forward to and for many of us that have reared our children and are moving onto the next phase (like myself), our life is just beginning. As I peel back my own layers, there’s a depth I can bring to my clients.
“The woman I was yesterday, introduced me to the woman I am today; which makes me very excited about meeting the woman I will become tomorrow.”
For the past 10+ years, I have been a leading voice in life coaching, self-help and the design industry. My transformative work, wisdom and expertise have been sought out by leading online and print publications such as Top Sante, Natural Health, London Live, The Independent, and Metro.co.uk, as well as countless international podcasts and blogs. Check out the ‘Press’ page if you’d like >
I have also won quite a few National and International Awards received numerous nominations and had countless media appearances.
My Top Achievements (so far!):
- 1st runner-up, Women’s Empowering Award (2012)
- Winner Silver Website for My Unique Home (2013)
- Winner Inspirational Award (2014)
- Winner Bronze Website Award for Vivacious Mum (2014)
- Winner of the Design & Creative Award at the Asian Professional Awards (2014)
- Winner Silver Website Award for STUDIO KIRAN SINGH (2015)
- Winner Silver Website Award for Soulfully Nourished, (2015)
- Finalist ‘Best in Creative Industries’ category at the 3rd Annual British Indian Awards (2015)
- Winner Silver Website Award for Design the Lifestyle YOU Desire! (2015)
- Winner Star Awards (2015)
- Finalist Network She Foundation International Women’s Day (2016)
- Winner BoConcept’s Ones to Watch (2016)
- Winner of Sikh Women in Business at World Sikh Awards (2016)
- Finalist Hertfordshire Digital Awards (2016)
- Finalist British Indian Awards; ‘Best in Creative Industries’ and ‘Young Achiever of the Year’ (2017)
- Winner Silver Award @ Hertfordshire Digital Awards – Blog Category (2017)
- Runner-up at Centre of Excellence 2018 Awards, Inspiration Category (2018)
- Finalist HBC’s Best Yoga, Spirituality & Wellbeing Blog (2019)
- Finalist for the Centre of Excellence Award in both the ‘Inspiration’ and ‘Shining Star’ categories (2019)
- Runner-up Centre of Excellence Award in the ‘Shining Star’ category recognising those that have gone on to make a difference in the lives of others (2019)
- Finalist for the Centre of Excellence Award (2020)
- HIGHLY COMMENDED in the category of SHINING STAR AWARD (2020)
- Runner-up Centre of Excellence Award in the ‘Shining Star’ category (2021)
Not only this; my teenage daughter; Khushi (www.khushikkaur.co.uk) is an Award-Winning blogger, Miss Teen Hertfordshire Galaxy 2019/20, Regional Finalist of The Future Chef Competition, Junior Bake Off Contestant, Ambassador for ‘Dream, Girl’ and more – seeing her blossom into a confident, hard-working young woman is a dream come true.