This year is drawing to a close and so now is the perfect time t o reflect, review, celebrate and get clear on what you want to make happen in 2020!
Get your planner / notebook out, get yourself a drink and take yourself off somewhere quiet and peaceful.
Light a candle, put some relaxing music on and sit somewhere comfy. You want to create an inspiring space for yourself as you begin to reflect on the past year.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What have been the highlights of this year?
- What have you achieved?
- What did you want to achieve, but didn’t? Why didn’t you achieve them?
- What were your biggest frustrations and challenges?
- What were your biggest lessons you learned?
Make a list of all the wonderful people that helped you this year. The
people that were there for you, the people who inspired you, the people
who supported you, the people who made you happy. Ultimately, the
people who you’re grateful for… Now, reach out to them and send them a
‘Thank You’ card / letter / email (whatever that works for you)
- What had the biggest positive impact on your life in 2019?
- What do you want to leave behind in 2019? Bad habits, toxic relationships
– what is holding you back from achieving your dreams in 2020?
With life’s busyness, we tend to forget to appreciate the simple pleasures of daily life. This is why I created the ‘Monthly Round-up’ – which after great feedback from my clients and readers I turned into this ‘Yearly Round-up Planner’.
This ‘Yearly Round-up Planner’ will help remember the simple joys, highlights & achievements for each day throughout the year.
Simply write down the highlight(s) of your day at the end of the day for 365 days and on the 31st of December, you will have a planner full of things/moments/events etc you’ve been grateful for, for the year that just passed.
This workbook also includes a section for the ‘Mid-Year Review’ and ‘End of Year Review’.
This planner has 38 pages with a mid-year review and end of year review. Comes in pdf format so you can easily print it out!