When life gets a little busy, it can be difficult to take time to prioritise your well-being. Pausing for a few moments in your morning or evening can help you get back in touch with what’s really important. You can use the pages of a wellness journal to reflect on what makes you feel good – setting goals, tracking healthy habits and noting down what you’re grateful for.
I’ve gathered some tips and tricks to help you make the most of your wellness journal – for mind, body and spirit. With a little practice, your wellness journal will become a treasured tool to turn to whenever you need a feel-good boost.
4 tips on how to start your Wellness Journal:
- Choose your medium: Pen & paper? Go digital?
- Set your goal or intention: If you have no idea what to focus on, fill the gaps in these sentences: “I believe wellness means…” “If I could improve one area of my life, it would be…“
- Keep track: You’ve got your goal, now you need to take steps towards achieving it. Write down all of your actions taken and how they made you feel
- Be kind to yourself: You’re set up now and the first lines of your journal have been written down!
MORE POSTS ON WELLNESS:
- FREE ways to level up your Wellness
- Wellness is the new luxury
- Planning a Wellness Retreat at Home
- The Wellness Wheel
- Balancing The Hustle And Flow Of Your Life
- The Importance of Levelling up Your Wellbeing & Mindset
- Make your personal well-being your first priority
- Everyday Rituals to Enhance Well-being
- How to boost wellbeing
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.