- Get a calendar and actually use it. Life is so much less stressful when you know what you’re doing and when, and it’s more encouraging to not back out of plans if they’re written down and solid. You can use google calendar, a wall calendar, a planner, or whatever works for you. Just jot down plans, accomplishments, holidays, reminders, and just the gist of what’s going on in your life for that day/week/month.
- Make sure to get enough sleep. For adults ages 18-65+, it’s 7-9 hours. Sleep is amazingly important for mental, physical, and emotional health. There is almost nothing that a good nap can’t solve.
- Take a good shower, use a nice soap, light some candles, play some music, wash your hair, shave if that’s your thing, and just relax. Put out a nice fluffy towel for when you get out, and put on some clean, comfortable clothes (or PJs).
- Clean your room. make your bed, vacuum/sweep your floor, and pick up whatever you’ve left on your floor or dresser – Organised Space + Organised Mind.
- Do laundry. Wash all of your dirty clothes that you have been putting off, and throw in some fabric softener so the next time you wear them, they’re nice, soft and smell beautiful.
- Let’s get Creative. Get a cheap colouring book and colouring pencils for when you’re bored. Colouring releases stress and relaxes your mind.
- Watch your favourite movie. Cuddle up on the couch or in bed with some blankets and actually watch it. Put your phone, laptop, or whatever you have somewhere else and enjoy.
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.