“As the seasons change, so do we. May we be aware we are shifting – just like the wind”
- Research local seasonal vegetables & fruits
- Ease into seasonal sleep patterns & daylight shifts
- Cook a beautiful plant-based meal
- Embrace seasonal activities for natural movement
- Practice deep breathing when rising and before sleep
- Do a full body check-in and notice where tension is being held. Release.
- Journal regularly and create seasonal affirmations
- Do a social media cleanse – unfollow & mute
- Create a seasonal playlist
- Write a seasonal bucket list of activities to bring joy
- Using sensory details, list your top-10 favourite aspects of the current season
- Make a seasonal book list and borrow it from the local library
- Speak to yourself with kindness
- Deep clean your living space to release stagnant energy
- Declutter and release unused objects with gratitude
- Bring natural seasonal scents into living spaces
- Organise for clarity & calm. (Closets, drawers, etc.)
- Take note of where and when natural seasonal light enters your space
- Store away any past seasonal decor in a beautiful and organised manner
- Check in with yourself often through seasonal shifts
- Celebrate daily wins
- Honour the need for rest, affirmation, softness and play
- Plan times to connect with your community in real life away from a screen
- Write a letter to yourself ten years ago. Next, write another to yourself ten years from now
- Pay for a stranger’s coffee
- Leave a post-it with encouragement on a park bench.
- This season, I want to feel…
- This season, I am actively manifesting…
- Things, ideas, and stories I’m ready to put down this season include…
- What do I need to pick up or shift this season to be my most honest self?
- What desires are arising in me in this current season of life?
- What do I want to make more time for? What daily shifts might I hate to make to create this time?
- What part of your or stories within you an asking to be seen and known during this season?
- Where do I fully trust myself in this season of life? Where am I doubting myself?
- What narratives that I tell myself am I ready to rewrite this season?