- Do your less-than-fun chores on Thursday evening or Friday morning so you head into the weekend feeling unburdened
- Before you quit work for the week, make a to-do list for Monday morning so you don’t have to think about it until then
- Change out of your version of – work clothes – and into your weekend attire as soon as humanly possible
- Set calendar reminders for any important tasks you don’t want to forget, especially if they aren’t work-related
- Check-in with any friends or family you may have been too busy to respond to during the work week
- Make “plans” for at least one activity you know you’ll look forward to (even if it’s catching up on new episodes of Selling Sunset)
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.