- Define your goals and write them down
- Break those goals down into tasks
- Break those tasks down into the smallest possible subtasks
- Prioritise your tasks, and delete/delegate tasks you don’t need to do
- Schedule time on your calendar every single day, ideally first thing in the morning, to work on your highest-priority goal task
- Focus on your goal task during your scheduled time, and work on it until it’s complete
Your goal tasks and their subtasks are each your frogs – the things you want to “eat” first thing every day to ensure you stay focused on completing your most impactful work.