- Not getting it right the first time
- Having moments when you can’t snap out of it
- Wondering why certain things happened
- Not “getting over it” quickly
- Wanting people to like you
- Unlearning things that aren’t helpful
- Talking about family issues (this is not betrayal)
- Not always looking on the bright-side
- Not finishing everything that you start
- Sweating the small stuff (no one can determine the magnitude of your problems)
Accept that we all have different stories. Therefore, everyone’s process looks different. It’s okay if things look different for you.
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.