The concept is simple. Block one hour every morning that is devoted to personal development following 6 simple practices.
Let’s take a look at the foundation of a morning routine, using the acronym Life S.A.V.E.R.S. to explain the six habits.
- Silence (Meditation)
- Scribing (Journaling)
These are the beliefs that motivate the actions. Believe in yourself. You are worthy and capable of creating an extraordinary and successful life.
Focus on personal development. You must dedicate time each day to becoming the person you need to be to live the life you want.
Success starts in the morning. Successful mornings lead to successful days…which leads to a successful life.
“Every day we wake up and face the same universal challenge to overcome mediocrity and to live to our full potential.”
The right Morning Practice for you is the version that fits your lifestyle and helps you accomplish your goals. You can reorder the sequence, increase or decrease the duration, and add or delete. The goal is to find the routine and rhythm that works for you in this season of your life.
MORE ON MORNING ROUTINE:
- A 4-Minute Morning Routine to Activate Your Positive Energy
- 5 things to do in the morning to have a productive day
- Your Morning Routine
- Simple ideas to kick start your morning
- Level up Your Morning Routine
- My Monday Morning Reset Ritual
- The one-morning ritual you shouldn’t ignore
- The Importance of a Morning Ritual
- How do you spend the first moments of the day?