- Delete conversations between people you no longer talk to. It’s healthy to let go of the past and not let yourself dwell on things.
- Say kind things about people you like. Say good things about yourself. Don’t speak or think about people you don’t like.
- Look in the mirror, you shouldn’t be afraid of facing yourself.
- Clean sheets = Clean sleep = Clean minds
- Allow yourself time to feel and grow. Don’t be too hard on yourself for crying, you need to vent in order to move on to better times – even rainy days work towards sunny days.
- If things don’t work out, stop forcing them, there’s no reason for you to keep working and failing if there are other places/people for you to excel and be happy.
- Running away doesn’t always solve everything. Sometimes, the reason that made you run will still be with you. Focus on freeing yourself before starting anew.
- A glass of water and a good night’s rest can go a long way
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.