Ask yourself:“Is this / now the right time to move out of your comfort zone and say ‘YES’ to change?” Start by making a list of the types of things you would like to invest in both personally and professionally. Bring awareness to your wants and needs – This process allows clarity on the big vision you have for yourself which will then help you to take action.
1) Prioritise what’s most important to you
- What do you truly need right now?
- What is going to make the world of difference to you, your livelihood and the way you show up in your business?
- Go through the list you created of things you want to invest in both personally and professionally, then break your list down even further into short-term or long-term investments.
2) Why investing in yourself is essentialWhen you put your time, energy and money into the things that make you feel good, it shows that you care and take pride in yourself. Investing in yourself allows you to keep growing and evolving as a person. When you feel unsure/guilty about making that investment (personal or professional), check in with yourself and ask!
- What is it that I truly need?
- Does this type of investment feel manageable to me with the resources I have?
- What kind of impact will this have on my day to day life?
*Do connect with me on Instagram at @KiranSinghUK for behind the scenes, daily updates, inspiration and more!