- Create a To-do List. By writing down everything you need to get accomplished during the upcoming week, you’ll be able to better plan each day and won’t be surprised by any deadlines. CHECK OUT: How to Write a Better To-Do List
- Go Grocery Shopping. By going grocery shopping at the beginning of each week, you can be sure that you have enough at home and won’t need to spend that extra money eating out. CHECK OUT: Grocery Shopping 101
- Prioritise. If you have an urgent deadline coming up, make sure you schedule a time to finish that project first, even if it means pushing off other tasks. CHECK OUT: Do you ever feel like your day is running you rather than the other way around?
- Declutter Your Surroundings. Take some time on Sunday afternoon to organise everything so you can start your week with a clean slate. CHECK OUT: 4 powerful questions to ask while decluttering
- Meal Prep. By preparing leisurely breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks on a Sunday, you’ll be able to grab and go throughout the week. CHECK OUT: Meal Prepping 101
- Do Laundry. By doing laundry at the beginning of the week, you can plan out your outfits for the entire week in advance. CHECK OUT: How to Perfect Your Cleaning and Organising Skills
- Clear Out Your Inbox. I guarantee there are at least a couple of email lists you can unsubscribe from!
- Get Outdoors. Exercise is an essential part of maintaining your health, both physically and mentally. CHECK OUT: The Power of Grounding
- Take a Look at Your Budget. Sunday is a great day to review your finances. CHECK OUT: Benefits of Budgeting & 10 Practical Budgeting Tips
- Get Enough Sleep. It’s important to give yourself a proper night of sleep before tackling Monday! CHECK OUT: Your Evening Routine
- Enjoy Your Time Off. Watching reruns of your favourite television shows, lounging in a bubble bath or enjoying a picnic in the park. It’s simpler than you think. CHECK OUT: Disconnect to Reconnect
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.