- Budget every month before the month begins.
- Make adjustments. Remember every month is different.
- Start with the most important categories first.
- Track your progress.
- Create a buffer with a miscellaneous category.
- Budget for fun.
- Save for big purchases a little at a time.
- Be content and quit the comparisons.
- Have goals.
- Give yourself lots of grace.
A budget doesn’t limit your freedom – it gives you freedom! It’s all about being intentional with where your money goes.
CHECK OUT MY OTHER PERSONAL FINANCE-RELATED ARTICLES: