For years, we’ve studied how successful people design their days. These practical tips can be applied immediately to your own daily planning method.
- Get an early start – Gain 10-20 minutes and see the difference.
- Picture the desired result – Set this as your intention for the day.
- Set your schedule & List your to-do’s – Batch similar tasks for ultimate efficiency.
- Prioritise healthy habits – Plan out your meals, snacks and exercise.
- Select your top three – Keep focused on your priorities.
- Get to work – Start small to gain momentum.
- Plan for tomorrow – Set your future self up for success
- Practice Gratitude – Reflect and find something to be grateful for.
- Unplug – Carve out time for yourself and the people you love.
- Commit to quality sleep – Recharge for at least 7 hours.
HOW DO YOU DESIGN YOUR DAY?
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.