It takes a lot of practice and patience for new habits to feel natural, so it’s okay to lose motivation from time to time! Please don’t be hard on yourself. Maybe we can look at this as a golden opportunity. What better time than now to pause and hit reset?
Here are 5 simple steps to get back on track with your goals:
- Reflect on your past joys
- Revisit your underlying why
- Rewrite the goals that don’t serve you
- Refocus your energy on what matters most
- Remind yourself of your progress
You are not behind, your pace is the right pace. Don’t let shame or guilt convince you that all progress is lost. It’s never too late to try again! Replace your fears and anxieties with loving intentions, gentle compassion, and fierce determination.
Reconnect with yourself!