By asking yourself questions related to your wellness, you will be more in touch with yourself and more able to understand your thoughts & feelings. Additionally, asking yourself questions regularly may help you reprogram your subconscious into believing you have more energy. This may, in turn, make you actually feel more energised. Therefore, it’s best to ask yourself wellness questions in the morning to set the rest of your day off on the right foot.
- How do I feel at this moment? Both mentally and physically?
- What is taking up most of my headspace at the moment?
- What or who makes me happiest? Why?
- What will I engage in today to bring myself joy?
- What am I most committed to? Why am I committed to it?
- Who or what inspires me the most?
- Do I have enough quiet time with myself?
- When was the last time I ate a full meal?
- What am I looking forward to? What am I the most excited about?
- What do I love the most about myself? What are my best characteristics?
- What am I grateful / thankful for today?
- What is the one thing I can do today to help me achieve my long-term goals?
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life