Feeling guilty about things that bring us joy is so 1980s. It’s easy to get caught up and focused on the more grandiose things in life – but the truth is, much of life’s joy is found in the little things that make us happy, regardless of what *anyone* thinks.
- Using a vacation or personal day to do absolutely nothing
- Treat yourself to something nice and feel-good
- Ordering takeout after a long week (or day) at work
- Binge-watching a show that adds no actual value to your life
- Going to bed and waking up at times that actually feel natural to you