Let’s talk about how you can Glow Up in 2023 from the inside out. A good way to start your glow-up journey is to choose just a few new changes to work on at a time, and once you feel you’ve successfully integrated those into your life you start on new ones. It’s a slow and steady process but a rewarding one.
Below I share 30 little goals and habits you can work on throughout the year that will add up to big results. Big change doesn’t usually happen overnight, right? It takes practice, patience, and consistency.
Let’s get started!
- Have a theme or mantra for the year
- Say no to things that don’t make you happy
- Go to bed early and wake up early
- Shop less, and appreciate what you already have more
- Tell yourself “I am worthy of my dreams” every single day
- Celebrate your small accomplishments
- Meditate every day
- Let go of toxic people
- Replace one bad habit with a good habit each month
- Deep clean your home every season
- Only keep items in your home that make you happy and are regularly used
- Have a daily gratitude practice
- Eat like you LOVE yourself
- Learn a new skill or hobby – take an art or cooking class
- Stretch or do yoga before bed
- Have a notebook or notes app to write down ideas before you forget them
- Take daily walks
- Say “Thank you” when something challenges you instead of getting frustrated
- Check-in with your mental state during the day
- Change your limiting beliefs
- Read at least one book every month
- Try new healthy recipes
- Chase your dreams
- Schedule regular self-care time
- Do something outside your comfort zone, take chances
- Create a morning & evening ritual
- Make a real plan to achieve your big goals
- Put yourself first
- Give everything you do 100%, even if it’s not something you love doing
- Show up for yourself daily
You’ve waited for a long time, now is the time to say YES to the things you’ve always wanted to do. This is the start of everything new – let your journey unfold the way you want it to be.
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.