What I know from doing my own deep inner work over the years, is that when we create the space, time and energy to get clear on who we are and what we truly want, miraculous things can happen.
There are times where I feel lost and I have no idea which path to venture on. I’d be content, happy, grateful, but at the same time feel disconnected and like something is missing. I’d wonder why things aren’t working out the way I thought they would, why I am not making any progress on my goals, or why I just don’t feel right in my life only to realise that I’ve simply outgrown a version for myself.
“When we outgrow a version of ourselves, we outgrow others in the process.”
Sometimes we get upset when things don’t work out according to the way we want them to be. But, those are usually the times we try new things in our life and hence allow changes to come into our life. Even if something is not working out, then there might be a bigger reason behind it – maybe you need to try something new and that new change or option might work out a lot better for you which you would have never tried otherwise.
“Wherever Life Takes You, Trust Yor Journey!”
One of the core reasons I witness in my own life, with my family friends and women I work with, is that we can feel this way because we haven’t done the work to create clarity. When we do create clarity, life comes into alignment.
“Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about un-becoming everything that really isn’t you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.” ~ Paulo Coelho
When you make a decision to change your life for the better, remember to be kind to yourself. Big changes involve breaking old habits, routines, and often require lots of work – and it’s a life-long journey. Below are some questions to help you find clarity:
- What do I love about my life?
- What do I feel like my life is missing and how can I get more of what I need?
- Where do I want to be In 5 years?
- Who are the people in my life that make me the happiest?
- When am I the happiest version of myself?
- What do I love doing?
- What am I afraid to do?
- Can I improve on any of my daily habits?
- What steps am I taking to reach my goals?
- What makes me upset?
- How can I add to my happiness?
- Am I doing all that I can to reach my goals?
- What areas of my life can I improve?
- What are the 5 things I love about myself?
- What are 3 negative mindsets I need to let go of?
- What will I accomplish next year?
- How can I improve my daily routines?
- What is one piece of advice I’d give my future self?
- How can I love myself more daily?
- What can I do to practice more self-care throughout the week?
- What are 5 things that make me smile?
- What steps can I take to be the most confident version of myself?
- How can I show others more love and compassion each day?
- Who makes me the happiest?
- What is my number one goal for next year?
- If I could relive one moment what would it be?
- If I could time travel where would I go?
- How would I describe a perfect day?
- If I could be anything In the world, what would I be?
- If I could travel anywhere in the world, where would I go?
REMEMBER: Being a work in progress doesn’t mean you’re not good enough today. It means you want a better tomorrow, and you wish to love yourself completely, so you can live your life fully. It means you’re determined to heal your heart, expand your mind and cultivate the gifts you know you’re meant to share.
Trust your instincts. No one knows what you envision for your life but you, so anyone else’s track to fulfilment may not get you where you want to go. You got this, and you can correct the course as you need to.
*Do connect with me on Instagram at @KiranSinghUK for behind the scenes, daily updates, inspiration and more!