We are nearly halfway through the year, which makes it the perfect time to talk about routines, planning and creating a vision for your ideal day. I am a big believer in ‘Design the Lifestyle YOU Desire‘ and ‘Living a Well-Designed Life‘ and it all starts with planning and visualising WHAT your ideal day would look like.
“Every new day is another chance to change your life” ~Unknown
View this post on Instagram
“Each morning when we awake, we have an opportunity to create our day with what inspires us the most.” . . . #KiranSinghUK #LifeCoach #LifeCoaching #SlowLiving #SimpleLiving #IntentionalLiving #DesignTheLifestyleYouDesire #Lifestyle #Motivation #LifestyleInfluencer #mindset #inspiration #personaldevelopment #selflove #mindfulness #selfcare #personalgrowth #lifecoachforwomen #lifecoachingtips
Take a moment to imagine it: your ideal day. Imagine how you’d feel as you yawn, stretch, and step out of bed. What your first action would be. You’re second. What you’d eat, what you’d do, and how you’d spend your time. The lightness of happiness as you ease from one activity to the next. Your ideal day, start to finish.
- How do you want to feel?
- What time would you get up? The first thing you hear, see, smell?
- Where do you live?
- What does your home look like?
- What would your early morning routine be like?
- How will you dress?
- What will you be eating?
- What will you be doing?
- What would make you happy?
Have a clear vision of what you want. Write down all the things you’d like to do and the experiences you’d like to experience on your ideal day. Write it all down in the worksheet below. I recommend that you go somewhere quiet, for at least an hour or so. Switch off your phone (or put it on silent), bring a cup of your favourite tea and get dreaming and visualising!
Start living what you envision and put it into practice every single day. Make your dreams a reality by implementing them (taking small steps at a time) into your daily schedule. Like Danielle LaPorte says;
“Do a little bit more of what you really want to do and a little bit less of what you don’t want to do – every day! And before you know it – you’ll be doing what you love!”
Visualise and Manifest Your Ideal Day:
- Become clear on what you want
- Write down your ideal day and create a vision board
- Visualise your ideal day – every day
- Believe in your vision
- Emotional investment
- Activity your personal development; change the way you think, take focused action towards making your ideal day happen
- Awareness and gratitude
Picturing your ideal day is a common exercise that I use with my clients. It’s clarification visualisation, a way to hone in on what you’re really after in your professional and personal life.
My Ideal Day
So, after sharing how you can plan your ideal day and make it happen, I thought I’d share with you what my ideal would be like. Now, this would be my ideal ‘normal’ weekday when I’ve got school runs and work to do. If I had one day all to myself, my ideal day would be rather different! I would take myself to the movies (if a good movie is on of course), or plan a movie date with myself at home, buy a Belgian Chocolate Cheesecake, go shopping, and treat myself to delicious comfort food, have a long, hot bath and more.
- 5 AM-5.15 AM: Wake up and stretch
- 5.15 AM-5.30 AM: Enjoy a cup of warm lemon water
- 5.30 AM-6 AM: Sivananda Yoga and exercise
- 6 AM-6.30 AM: Journaling and planning my day
- 6.30 AM-7 AM: Morning pampering, getting ready and making the bed
- 7 AM-7.15 AM: Make nourishing breakfast for my Madam and juice for me
- 7.15 AM-7.30 AM: Have a chat with my baby while enjoying breakfast/juice
- 7.30 AM-8.30 AM: School run, morning walk and grocery shopping
- 8.30 AM-9 AM: Make and eat a yummy breakfast + listen to something inspirational
- 9 AM-11.45: Build my Empire
- 11.45-12 PM: Make nourishing lunch
- 12 PM-1 PM; Enjoy my lunch and go for a short afternoon walk/bike ride
- 1 PM-2.15 PM: Build my Empire
- 2.20 PM-3.10 PM: School run and an afternoon walk
- 3.15 PM-4 PM: Make dinner
- 4 PM-5 PM: Dinner and catch-up with my Madam, clean the kitchen
- 5 PM-5.30 PM: Go for a short evening walk sipping a cup of after-dinner tea
- 5.30 PM-6.30 PM: Build my Empire
- 6.30 PM-7.30 PM: TV or movie with my Madam
- 7.30 PM-7.45 PM: Prepare breakfast and lunch, tidy up living room etc
- 7.45 PM-8.15 PM: ‘ME-Time’; evening pampering yoga stretches and meditation
- 8.15 PM-9 PM: Reading and journaling
- 9 PM: Beauty sleep 🙂
Now… 70% of the above is what I do on a daily basis, the only things I am not so very good with are yoga, meditation and exercise plus I am less structured than what I’d ideally like to be.
Tell me how you would spend your perfect day below 🙂
*Do connect with me on Instagram at @KiranSinghUK for behind the scenes, daily updates, inspiration and more!