Nurturing ourselves starts with identifying our needs. It’s about taking the time to reflect on your deepest yearnings and longings.
Think about where you’re feeling empty. Where is there a gaping void or a small crack? Think about what you need emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually. Think about what a fulfilling, satisfying life looks like for you.
- Do you have a deep need for a healthier relationship with yourself?
- Do you have a deep need for rest, calm, and peace?
- Do you have a deep need for self-discovery, to figure out what you sincerely want, and perhaps who you really are?
- Do you have a deep need to clear out some mental and physical clutter?
- What are the different ways you can attend to your profound, meaningful need?
Below I share 16 ways to nurture your mind, body and soul:
- Surround yourself with nourishing people
- Explore your taste buds
- Step outside
- Learn to be alone – enjoy your own company
- Create a healthy morning and evening ritual
- Reflect and review end of every week, month, quarter and end of the year – the more you grow and evolve, so will your vision for your life
- Create new memories
- Define your dream
- Be kind to yourself
- Read lots
- Compliment strangers
- Embrace the unknown
- Live a Well-Designed Life; Consciously, Intentionally and Wholeheartedly