Social media boundaries are a huge act of self-care. Of course, there are so many benefits of social media but sometimes it can be healthy & necessary to set boundaries.
- Setting a time limit on scrolling
- Only following accounts that inspire
- Reminding yourself that social media is a snapshot
- Posting what you feel comfortable posting
- Not attaching self-worth to numbers
- Reminding yourself that comparison is detrimental
- Muting accounts that you find triggering
- Having phone-free time during the day
- Not checking social media as soon as waking
- stepping away if feelings of irritation/anxiety arise
- Acknowledging that not everything is relevant to you. Scroll on.
Which one do you need to work on more? I think for me it’s reaching for the phone as soon as I wake up.
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.