How has your start to December been? I love December and this season, but it can be a lot. Do you feel that too? I’ve been thinking a lot about my intention for this season this year, and what I really want is to soak it all up. To savour all of it… the busyness, the small moments – I really want to see and feel the magic of it all.
Here are a few ways I’m carving out some time for intention and slowing down this season:
- Have lie-ins (been really struggling with my sleep over the past few weeks)
- Drink my spiced chai latte slowly in the morning light
- Afternoon walks
- Sitting down with Trello, my planner + vision board for 10 minutes each morning
- Cooking nourishing meals for Khushi & I
- Planning a quiet night alone to write a letter to my Future Self with the Christmas tree lights twinkling
- Start slowly collecting images for my 2023 vision board
My hope is to set the tone for the year ahead where I’m able to really notice the moments that steal my heart – even if it’s just for a second.
What about you?