Set a timer for an hour.
Write these three lists:
- What’s not working for me?
- What can I do about these things immediately?
- What can I consider doing long term / ongoing?
Then take action on your *immediate* actions list.
Here’s an example that you can use to get inspired:
- **What’s not working for me:** Feeling disconnected in my relationship.
- **What can I do about this immediately:** Text my partner now to ask them if we can do dinner tonight. Then, get clear on what I need to feel connected by journalling. Talk to them about it at dinner.
- **What can I do about this long term / ongoing:** Set up a weekly relationship date, so that when I feel disconnected I can resolve it quickly and easily.