I know how tempting and easy it can be to reach for the fun food. The fried food, the salty food, the sweet food… and it’s perfectly fine to do so on occasion. Life is all about balance after all.
But when you make the decision to nourish your body with a balanced and colourful diet you’re making a choice to level up your wellbeing.
A healthy balanced diet helps you to think more clearly, gives you more energy and keeps you alert and attentive.
A poor diet leads to fatigue, impaired decision making and more…
DO ALSO CHECK OUT:
- Interview with Amy Nicholson @ Known Nutrition
- Thinking of going Vegan? Chatting with Nutritionist Rhiannon Lambert
- Eat like you LOVE yourself
- Mindful Eating and how to get started
- From Soulful Cooking to Soulful Eating
- 5 ways to create a Mindful and Capsule Kitchen
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.