- A few tried & true recipes, a stack of candles, soft and fluffy cushions & throws, make sure everyone has jackets & sneakers to size, and slide into the next season gently. No need for a million changes.
- Do an Autumn Clean of your Home and prepare it for the colder months.
- As we’ll probably spend more time indoors, make sure take this opportunity to spend quality time with your loved ones.
- Homecooked foods made with seasonal produce. A little intentionality and enjoyment go a long way to a nourished soul!
- Grounding… Earthing… Bare feet on soft earth before it gets too cold. Spend time in Nature and see the season change.
- Quiet times, conversations, hugs & spoken blessings. It’s the small moments that etch themselves deep into the cores of who we are.
- Life & homemaking are constant adjustments, a regular routine of making some things more efficient, limiting some things, and holding more space for other things.
How will you preparing for Autumn?
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.