This morning, I will share with you some of the most powerful daily writing prompts – I’ve crafted them with love and tons of psychology-based research. Let’s get started:
- What was your favourite thing about today?
- Today, what are the top three things you are most grateful for?
- What do you value most about today?
- How did you stay true to yourself today?
- If you did not stay true to yourself, how can you do better next time?
- Who made your day better?
- Currently, who are the people that mean the most to you?
- How much quality time did you spend with these people today?
- Tomorrow, how can you be intentional about spending quality time with them?
- Currently, what are your three biggest goals?
- What did you do today to be one step closer to achieving them?
- What change can you make tomorrow to be one step closer to those goals?
- What is currently not helping you and needs to be removed from your to-do list?
- Are you living in a way that reflects the person you want to be?
- If you keep living life this way, would you become the person you want to be?
- Tomorrow, how can you adjust your behaviour and perspective to be more aligned with the person you want to be?
- How can you make tomorrow better?
Please remember; you don’t need to answer all of them at once. I advise you to pick the ones that are “speaking” to you the most.