- being able to make the best of everything
- knowing what we have is enough
- the quiet moments amidst the chaos
- feeling deep peace within
- being able to fall asleep easily
- liking who we are
- being content where we are
- not having to fill our diary
- being able to take a deep soul-nourishing breath
- knowing that we are enough.
Happiness isn’t always the glorious thing we think it is. It’s a quieter feeling within. The magic that dances beneath. I always like to remind clients that we go with us wherever we go so we can’t search for happiness we have to find it within ourselves first. It’s linked to self-esteem so working on things such as self-worth, self-understanding & reducing comparison can help hugely.
What are the little things that make you happy? Let’s fill the comments with happiness today.