We are constantly evolving and ever-changing and sometimes people don’t realise their own agency in this! Have you committed to clarity around what you’re evolving into lately? Or are you leaving it up to chance?⠀
I’m all about letting the mysterious ways of the universe work it’s magic, and I’m aware that what we plan is only a tiny part of what actually happens, but I love pairing that with my own clarity of what I want, and my decision to choose that.
Success requires your active participation. If something isn’t working, really ask yourself what kind of proof you’ve been seeking lately.
- Are you being who you say you’re being?⠀
- Are you holding yourself accountable?⠀
- Are you walking your talk?⠀
- Are you revisiting your standards again and again and letting go of what doesn’t align?⠀
- AND are you fiercely and lovingly committed to what you know you want so that in the inevitable face of challenge you don’t give up or back down on something that truly matters to you?⠀
I’m constantly taking my own medicine. I am not perfect nor am I ever perfectly aligned with this version of myself that I’m evolving into. But perfection is not the goal! Awareness, mindfulness and conscious decision making, action-taking and alignment are.
Let me know if you journal on these prompts and feel free to share what comes up!
- Who are you becoming?
- What does it feel like to be her?
- How does she move?
- How does she speak to herself?
- What is she ready to let go of?
- What does she desire?
- What does she choose?
- How much money does she make?
- What is she unapologetic about?
- What is she not tolerating anymore?
- How does she impact people?
- What comes easily for her?
- What do her relationships feel like?
- How does life WORK for her?
Once you begin taking care of your own health and happiness first, you’ll find you have more energy and joy for others. Don’t worry, you won’t become selfish. The fact that you’re concerned about it shows that you aren’t built to be selfish, but, rather, to take care of others at the expense of your own health. You’ll also be setting an example for others to learn these crucial skills, as well. After all, no one can make us happy, except for ourselves.
If you want to support in refining this version of yourself and you desire accountability in the creation and art of this, get in touch! I currently have some spaces in my 6-week coaching package; ‘The Lifestyle Cleanse‘ available.⠀