- Journaling — Every morning, I wake up and grab my journal. Some mornings, I write down the thoughts that are causing my anxiety, and other mornings I write letters to my future self.
- Dressing Up — Style is one of the ways I create my days on purpose. I put something on that reminds me of who I want to be. It’s a sign of self-respect.
- Body Checks — many women are very disconnected from their bodies. In fact, many women don’t want to be in their bodies for various reasons. Years ago, I got into the habit of checking in with my body to see how it feels and what it needs. Sometimes, it’s a little encouragement or some food. Other times, it wants to go for a walk. this ritual has helped me get back into my body and pay attention.
- Goals — this may not seem like a form of self-love, but I see it as a way of taking care of myself. Having goals that move my life forward keeps me focused and gives me something to wake up to every day.
- Money Dates — What do money and self-love have to do with each other? Everything. Because of limiting stories and beliefs around money, many women don’t want to look at their money or they don’t take care of it in a way that serves them. Having a weekly money date where you get intimate with your finances is one of the highest forms of self-love.
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life