Plan your day the night before
- Planning your day the night before is an incredibly popular productivity strategy.
- Get everything ready for the morning.
- Things seem simpler when everything is planned and handy
If something takes 5 minutes or less, do it
- If you can do something that takes less than 5 minutes, do it right away.
- Getting those simple tasks done right away prevents a lot of clutter and stress later on.
Create a morning ritual
Have a morning ritual for yourself. Practice waking up early.
Make time for exercise.
Make time for meditation. The more you practice it, the more your life gets better.
Follow the 80/20 rule
- Invest most of your energy and time on those specific tasks that create a big impact and maximise your productivity.
- 20 % of the tasks yield 80 % of the results.
Get enough rest
- Without enough rest, you can’t improve your life.
- Not getting enough rest makes you cranky and reduces your ability to concentrate.
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life