You get to decide what the words on every page of your story are going to be.
You get to decide how it starts, from this moment right now, and how it ends.
You get to decide who you are in your story, and what you do, have, and experience.
What are you choosing to write on the pages of your extraordinary novel?
Here are some great daily journal questions to help you think about what you want your life story to be:
- If your life was a novel, what would the title be?
- How would your story begin and end?
- How would you describe yourself as the leading lady of your story?
- What challenges did you overcome in your story?
- How did you triumph in your life story?
I’d love to hear what the title of your story would be. Let me know in the comments below!