- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup dried fruit (such as cranberries, apricots, or raisins)
- Preheat your oven to 150°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, coconut, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the honey, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir until everything is well coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the lined baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until the granola is golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the granola cool completely.
- Once the granola has cooled, add the dried fruit and stir to combine.
- Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
Enjoy your delicious and nutritious homemade granola as a snack or breakfast cereal!
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.