- TIME BLOCK YOUR DAY | Schedule your day in time blocks for tasks rather than just having a to-do list.
- SCHEDULE IN BUFFER TIME | Give yourself time for things to go wrong.
- YOU CAN’T ALWAYS BE PRODUCTIVE | You can’t always be productive so don’t waste time dwelling on it and beating yourself up
- YOU CAN’T WORK ALL DAY | You need to rest, don’t plan to work all day give yourself time to recharge.
- MULTITASKING DOESN’T WORK | Just do one thing at a time.
- SET DEADLINES | You’re more likely to get your work done if you have a deadline to work towards.
- SET UP A ROUTINE AND STICK TO IT | Set up a work routine to give your days more structure.
- JUST GET GOING | Just start working, even if you just do the smallest task.
- PRIORITISE PRIORITISE PRIORITISE | There isn’t time to do everything so make sure you know what’s most important.
- GROUP MEETINGS INTO BLOCKS | Schedule all of your meetings at once to save on procrastination and travelling time.
- WORK IN SPRINTS | Works in short bursts with breaks in between rather than long slogs.
- BREAK DOWN TASKS | Break down your work into tasks you can do in one session.
- ALWAYS TAKE NOTES | Don’t rely on remembering everything you need to, write it down.
- FILE THINGS WHERE YOU’LL FIND THEM | Make it easy for yourself to find your work and notes in the future.
- AUTOMATE WHAT YOU CAN, BATCH WHAT YOU CAN’T | Spend the time automating all of the tasks you can and do all of the rest in batches.
- BLOCK OUT DISTRACTIONS, DON’T RELY ON WILL POWER | Turn off your notifications and block out anything else that might distract you.
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.