From the moment you wake up to the time you go to bed, your thoughts and actions will determine how your day turns out. So if you feel like you’re stuck in a rut and not making progress towards your goals, it’s a good sign that it’s time to take inventory of your thoughts.
Your thoughts are what determine your habits and your habits are the daily actions that are creating your entire life. For most of us, we allow our thoughts to run on autopilot but you do have control over what you’re thinking.
The first step in changing your thoughts is to identify who you want to be and what it is you want in life, and then notice the thoughts you are thinking and how thinking them are preventing you from reaching your goals. From there, you can work to shift your thinking to be in closer alignment with the woman you want to become and the life you want to create.
Here are some common daily habits that keep women stuck:
- You put too many items on your to-do list
- You don’t manage your goals in small steps
- You don’t take risks
- You’re not learning new skills
- You focus on meaningless tasks
- You don’t take care of yourself
- You engage in too much social media
- You focus on feeling stuck
- You’re preventing your relationships from growing
How many of these are keeping you stuck?
Tell me in the comments below, I’d love to know!