Tony Robbins once said, success leaves clues and I’ve found women who are successful at stepping into their best future self have this in common – they journal.
Journalling is part of their non-negotiable daily morning routine. It helps set their intention for the day and reminds them of how to think and act like the woman they want to be.
Here are some of my go-to journal prompts to help you get the most out of your daily journal session:
- What pattern am I ready to change permanently?
- What am I ready to let go of?
- When did I do something I doubted I could do?
- What would the most powerful version of me do today?
- Who have I given my power to?
Which journal prompt will you try when you next journal? Tell me in the comments below, I’d love to know!