I believe personal development is a lifestyle!
It’s the work of getting back to YOU – a dismantling and rebirthing.
It is a commitment to oneself each and every day, even when uncomfortable.
The best results come from those who take full responsibility for their results and the coach/mentor/therapist/healer is there to support, not to do the work.
In order to support an intentional lifestyle, setting yourself up is key.
Here’s a little peek into my morning routine:
- A cup of turmeric, moringa & baobab latte
- Deep breathing: inhale for 10 secs, hold for 15 secs, & release super slowly over 20 seconds. It activates the Vagus Nerve which has a huge impact on mental health.
- Write in my Gratitude Journal: when we are intentional, we create! My journal keeps me checked in & focused on where I am headed!
- Play calming music
- Light a candle or switch on my essential oil diffuser: creates a calming effect
- Read something inspirational: I take 10 minutes to awaken new possibilities each and every day
- Move my body, whether it be a walk or yoga: moving the body creates chemical change, creating more happy hormones!
- Cook and eat a nourishing breakfast
- Set intentions for the day
The more you put into this mindful lifestyle, the more you’ll start to interrupt old habits and patterns and the more you’ll start to see all the beauty of the life you are creating right in front of you.
Share one thing you’re committed to doing each morning to support your personal development journey below.
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.