- START THE NIGHT BEFORE. What do you need to do tomorrow to meet your needs?
- CREATE A BEAUTIFUL MORNING ROUTINE. Many people start their days with movement, meditation, quiet time, or reading.
- BRAIN DUMP. Get your ideas out of your head and onto paper.
- REVIEW THE BIG PICTURE. What are your current projects, and which ones are the most important?
- REVIEW YOUR DAILY LIST IN YOUR WEEK. Estimate the time it will take to complete each task.
- WORK YOUR LIST. Batch tasks that are similar for optimum efficiency.
- FINISH EACH DAY WITH A TEN-MINUTE TIDY. What can you do now to set up your spaces and routines for beauty and efficiency?
- PICK A WEEKLY PREP DAY. Get the house cleaned, meals planned and prepped and review your calendar for the week ahead.
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life