We each have this one amazing, but brief chance to build lives we love. If we don’t deeply believe we deserve happiness, that we deserve abundance, and to live unrestricted, we end up living lives of mediocrity. Happiness runs deeper than money.
How we spend our time, where we spend our time, and who we spend our time with are the key ingredients to our happiness or our misery.
“Creating a life you love, like actually creating it, for real, and really loving it, will require that you always seek and grow and expand your heart, soul and mind – to new levels.”
- I am no longer waiting for a special occasion; I burn the best candles on ordinary days.
- I am no longer waiting for everyone to understand me; It’s just not their task
- I am no longer waiting for the other shoe to drop; It already did, and I survived.
- I am no longer waiting for the time to be right; the time is always now.
- I am no longer waiting for the mate who will complete me; I am grateful to be so warmly, tenderly held.
- I am no longer waiting for a quiet moment; my heart can be stilled whenever it is called.
- I am no longer waiting to do something great; being awake to carry my grain of sand is enough.
“The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life” ? ~ William Morris
Make a list of your favourite small, simple pleasures, and then plan to include them in your day-to-day life.
It could be getting up early to watch the sunrise, picking wild blackberries, heading for a gentle stroll in the woods, feeling the sun’s warmth on your skin, or snuggling under the duvet on a chilly evening.
Deliberately undertaking these little moments will fill you with happiness and help any stress to melt away.
Your life is a sacred journey. And it is about change, growth, discovery, movement, transformation, continuously expanding your vision of what is possible, stretching your soul, learning to see clearly and deeply, listening to your intuition, taking courageous challenges at every step along the way.
You are on the path… exactly where you are meant to be right now… And from here, you can only go forward, shaping your life story into a magnificent tale of triumph, of healing of courage, of beauty, of wisdom, of power, of dignity, and of love?
View this post on Instagram
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life