- Without clarity, everything feels important and you feel pulled in a million directions. Regroup by asking yourself, “What matters most to me?”
- Embrace compassionate curiosity while you’re decluttering. If you get stuck, ask yourself: “What do I really need to let go of?”
- When life is busy and you’re feeling overwhelmed by your to-do list, ask yourself: “Why am I doing this and who is it for?”
- Next time you’re tempted to buy something, try this: “What story am I telling myself about how this will improve my life?”
- Reflect on the path you’re currently walking in life and ask yourself, “Is this where I want to be heading?”
- “If I fully accepted myself, just as I am, what I would I no longer keep or do?” Self-compassion is the real secret to simplifying life.
What question do you feel most drawn to?
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life