Journalling about the little things that add meaning to our daily life helps us realise just how much we already have to be grateful for.
When we experience feelings of gratitude and abundance we boost our mood, overall well-being and level of contentment.
And in exploring what we love about life we may in fact realise that we already have much of what we truly desire.
In the end what matters the most, is that when we live our lives with this kind of mindset and positive energy, we attract more into our lives to be grateful for.
Isn’t that how extraordinary lives are lived?
Here is some journal prompts to help you discover the little things in your life:
- What aspects of my life am I most grateful for?
- What 3 ordinary things bring me the most joy?
- What inspires and motivates me?
- What place makes me feel the most peaceful and why?
- What things do I like to do to relax?
Share with me one thing you’re most grateful for right in this moment, I’d love to celebrate with you!
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.