- Avocados – improve digestion, rich in nutrients, reduce the risk of depression and help protect against chronic disease
- Leafy Greens – packed with vitamins, minerals and fibre. Reduce the risk of obesity, high blood pressure and heart disease
- Green Apples – great for eyes; improve vision, help fight infections, heal faster
- Courgettes – packed with potassium, help to keep muscles working properly
- Asparagus – rich in folate, help inflammatory conditions and high blood pressure
- Broccoli – packed with antioxidants, reduce inflammation and may protect against certain types of cancer
- Spinach – reduces blood sugar, improves bone health and supports energy levels
- Cucumbers – reduce inflammation, hydrate, regulate digestion and are good for blood sugar levels
- Green Peppers – support energy levels, are good for gut health and can help maintain a healthy body weight
- Green Herbs – full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory capabilities
There are so many ways you can include more greens in your diet. An easy way is to prepare green juice – delicious and nutritious!
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.