I am keeping it simple and going straight to the point today! Below I am sharing my best practices to Live a Well-Designed Life:
- Practice gratitude daily, even if it’s simply for the air you breathe.
- Daily, find time for meditation or devotion.
- Visualise the outcomes you want to experience.
- Put a glass of water beside your bed. If you don’t drink it at night, drink it first thing in the morning.
- Touch your planner or journal before you touch your phone.
- Think something kind towards yourself in the mirror while you are brushing your teeth.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Cook your own meals from scratch – there’s something therapeutic about it!
- Go for a walk after dinner.
- Don’t keep clothes you don’t wear. Try for a capsule wardrobe.
- Nurture your relationships. Remember the good stuff takes time.
- Maximize your strengths and don’t try to strengthen your weaknesses.
- Save 10% of your paycheck every month.
- At least once a week, take a detox bath of 1 cup Epsom salts, 1/2 cup of baking soda, and a few drops of lavender oil.
- Stay away from drama.
- Get a check-up once a year.
- Go for experiences, not things.
- Read at least one book every month.
- Write down what you’ve finished and then cross it out or check it off. You’ll actually release happiness endorphins when you do this.
- Change your thoughts if you want to change your life.
- Simplify your overall life as much as possible, create more time and space for what truly matters to you.
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.