We all have a list of priorities in our lives, some more than others. I guess the key to living a fulfilled life is to have an awareness of what truly and deeply matters to us. Like anyone else, I’ve too got a rather long list of priorities, but when I think of it, my top three priorities in life are:
- Myself: my health, my growth and so forth (I can’t be of benefit to others if I am not showing up for myself every moment of life – or at least as much as I possibly can)
- My Family
- My Purpose, My Calling – aka my Work: Being a Lifestyle & Mindfulness Coach, I am a lifelong learner, I am passionate about learning, growing and evolving and then – share my knowledge, experiences and life lessons to inspire, motivate and empower others to create and live a well-designed life; consciously, intentionally and wholeheartedly.
These values are also a basis for my intentional, slow, simple and seasonal living experiment – reasons for my choices in life.
They are answers to my WHY:
- Why I do certain things
- Why I say “yes” and “no” to certain things
- Why I spend my time as I do
What are your top 3 priorities in your current phase of life?
- Are you living your life based on those priorities?
- Do you make your choices based on those principles?
- Decide what it is for your life that you enjoy the most.
Intentional living helps you to make the right decisions that you don’t have to regret later. Start focusing on things that matter the most.