We’re officially halfway through the year and that means we ‘should’ be halfway through our goals…but maybe you aren’t and that’s OK! Or perhaps maybe your goals have changed? I know mine has. I’ve spent the last couple of years simplifying my overall life; home, business, finances and so forth.
How has this year been for you so far?
I find that it’s so easy to get caught up in day-to-day life – you start off the year with goals written out and with the best intentions of reaching them, but then life gets in the way! So, now is the perfect time to take a step back and reflect on what’s happened so far, address potential blocks and problems that have held you back, set new goals and map out the rest of the year ♡
Questions to Ask Yourself:
- What were my goals at the beginning of this year?
- Are my goals the same – or have things changed?
- Is there something I’ve been doing lately – like a writing project, a business project, or any kind of project or commitment – that’s not feeling “right” anymore? Do I need to keep doing it? What would happen if I just stopped?
- What’s something I’m sick of hearing myself say, over and over? Like, “I really need to start…” “I really need to stop…” “Seriously, for real, this week I will…”
- What’s something I definitely want to create, achieve, or experience before the end of this year?
- Who are some people I feel jealous of right now – and why? What do they have – or appear to have – that I want?
- Who’s someone who’s been an important part of my life this year – like an amazing friend, mentor, or colleague? Have I said “thank you” to that person recently?
- What’s something I see out in the world that breaks my heart? What could I do, say, create, or contribute to being “part of the solution”?
- Fill in the blank: “This year, one of the best decisions I made was _______.”
- And lastly: Fill in the blank: “This year, I feel proud of myself because_______.”
*Don’t forget to download my #FREE Lifestyle APP Live a Well-Designed Life
You must log in to post a comment.