To my mind Summer is the most flirtatious of seasons: a hot fling we know will not last forever but enjoy all the more because we know it could flit away on a fancy at any given moment. And so when we wake up to beaming sunshine we feel as alive as we ever have in the first throes of infatuation. Women in love. Abundant with possibility and capable of anything!
Summer Journaling Prompts:
- What do you want to achieve around the house and in the garden this Summer?
- Make a list of taste memories from childhood Summers.
- What would you do on your ideal Summer day?
- Make a Summer bucket-list
- Note down as many memories as you can about your childhood Summers.
- Describe your Summer Garden.
- What does Summer mean to you?
- How does your home feel in Summertime?
- Does your heart yearn for any other season in Summertime? Can you put it into words?
- How does Summer make you feel?
Next, you are now about to create the vision for your life for the Summer season. I’m going to share the process I use with prompts to get you started.
“Summer: hot, sunshine, long days. Action and activity. Peak growth. Play, joy, creativity. This is the time to be out in the world, meeting people, producing, creating, making it happen!”
So here we go….
- What time do you wake up?
- Who is beside you?
- What do your home look and feel like?
- What do you do when you first get up?
- What does your wardrobe look like; what is it filled with?
- How will you be spending the weekends?
- How does your body look and feel? What is your energy like?
- How do you spend your evenings?
- How do you spend your leisure time? Who are your friends?
- What events do you attend?
- Where do you travel to?
- Where do you eat out?
- What are your last thoughts before you go to sleep?
Once you’ve answered all of the questions above, you are going to map out your perfect day.
- Begin with your first thoughts upon waking.
- Continue on with your dream working day.
- Include personal and lifestyle elements to balance work and lifestyle.
- Allude to the wealth you will be creating.
- You MUST feel it, taste it, KNOW it is on the horizon if you do the work.
So let’s go. Start mapping out your PERFECT day.
*Do connect with me on Instagram at @KiranSinghUK for behind the scenes, daily updates, inspiration and more!