Lorraine is an award winning, self-made business owner, author, speaker, property investor, and all-round entrepreneur.
Lorraine qualified as an accountant and worked in large multi-million pound companies, helping businesses to understand how to make more profit. Always having an entrepreneurial streak Lorraine set up her businesses and is now helping others to discover the key methods of creating, growing and scaling a business.
Owner of multiple businesses including New Era Training (helping business and property entrepreneurs grow their income streams), Go Tenant (property management software platform) and New Era Property.
Lorraine made a deliberate strategy to find passive income streams because in May 2004 Lorraine and her husband had a son who was born with a disability. Struggling to make it work and juggle a work life balance with a child with extra needs, Lorraine sought out a different route.
Lorraine is passionate about helping others break the corporate lie of working their whole life just to retire, in a job they hate.
What’s your story?
What was your ‘aha’ / breakthrough moment?
What steps did you take to Become the Woman you are today?
Who is the Woman you are today?
Who is the next version of the Woman you want to be?
What top 5 life lessons would you like to share?
- Just do the next thing, and one thing each day
- You don’t have to see the whole journey to know you’re on the right path
- Never give up and be very stubborn
- Add value and help others and trust the universe will deliver back what you want
- Get a housekeeper or cleaner and get them to support you. No one woman can do everything and stay sane, without support.
*Do connect with me on Instagram at @KiranSinghUK for behind the scenes, daily updates, inspiration and more!